We are still doing our very best to remain compliant with all Government advice, and ensure visitor and staff safety as an absolute priority.
For those visiting over the coming weeks we just wanted to highlight again a few changes that you will need to be aware of:
- Please do not attend / cancel your booking if you or your children have any symptoms of Coronavirus
- When you arrive please queue at the entrance gate in the designated marked areas. When signing in you MUST scan the QR code to support the Government track and trace scheme.
- You may still go into reception to be signed in and pay / if you need support, but please do not use unnecessarily
- Please follow hand-washing protocols as often as possible and social distancing measures that we have put in place
- Please follow any one-way routes
- Staff will wear face masks and have been told to minimise contact with visitors as much as possible
- Visitors (over the age of 10) will need to wear a mask on site. You may remove this when seated to eat
- You must book a table for your lunch, we advise you pre-book food for the same time
- If you require more bikes or art equipment out please do ask us!
- The soft play, playrooms, imagination room, construction room and mini-gym are still closed due to Government advice
- We apologise in advance for any changes compared with your usual Thomley visit. We are doing our very best to ensure we remain compliant and able to remain open