Thomley will monitor and follow advice on a day-to-day basis given by and will take action based on their instructions:
- The Government
- The Chief Medical Officer
- The NHS
- Thomley are remaining open but offering a limited service to our customers.
What will be open:
- The outside area will be open to Visitors until further notice.
- Washroom facilities will be will be open to Visitors until further notice.
What will be closed:
- All indoor areas will be closed to Visitors until further notice.
- There will be no food and beverage service available for Visitors until further notice.
Information to Visitors
- Any visitor who has:
- Contracted COVID-19
- Has symptoms of COVID-19
- Self-Isolated or is a member of a family who has
Should not visit Thomley until they are declared clear of the virus by the relevant authority.
- If Thomley Staff become aware of any visitor to our facilities who has any of the any of the above, the visitor will be politely asked to leave and not return until they are declared clear of the virus by the relevant authority.
- Visitors will be asked to hand-wash and sign in on arrival in the Pavilion foyer.
- The site is cleaned on a daily basis.
Staff will undertake ‘high contact area cleaning’ throughout the day, cleaning door handles, toilets, equipment etc. regularly to ensure cleanliness for visitors and staff in those areas that are open.
- If we become aware of a linked case to Thomley we will notify all visitors at the booking stage and or before entry to our facilities to confirm that there has been a linked case to Thomley prior to them attending.
- Visitors will be asked to make their donations by contactless payment.
Return to Normal Operations
The Management Team will monitor and follow official advice on a day-to-day basis and communicate regularly with Visitors regarding re-opening.