The Hare Hut
The Hare Hut is in the middle of our three pods and includes ample space to sleep two adults and three children. There is a bunk bed with trundle bed underneath, plus a fold out double sofa bed. The Hare Hut is themed with hares throughout, you may even see some real ones on the field!
* Every booking is a 3:30pm-10am stay, plus you have use of the centre for one day, included in the price
* We accept bookings for children without a disability, however these bookings will need to comply with our current booking conditions so some dates won’t be available to all.
* There are three themed pods – The Enchanted Forest; The Hare Hut; The Chill Cabin
* The pods are roughly 8 meters by 3 meters
* Every pod has a bathroom with toilet, shower and sink
* Every pod has a kitchenette which includes microwave, kettle, fridge and cutlery
* There are four double electrical sockets in each pod
* Each pod includes WIFI and a smart TV
* Each pod includes air conditioning
* Each pod is designed slightly differently; all sleep 5 people but travel cots and fold out beds can be added for larger families
* If you require a shower seat please notify us before staying
* All pods have wide door openings and ramps onto the decking
* Each pod will have duvets, covers and pillows
* We do not provide towels
* You will have milk, tea, coffee and sugar in your pod when you arrive
* All nights include using the centre the day before or after your night in the pod
* Minimum two nights booking from April 2022
* Thomley Members will receive a discount of 10%
* You can add on a food box to your stay, to cook on the provided BBQ in the enclosed social area. Breakfast box (Full English) or BBQ box.