The Hare Hut
The Hare Hut is in the middle of our three pods and includes ample space to sleep two adults and three children. There is a bunk bed with trundle bed underneath, plus a fold out double sofa bed. The Hare Hut is themed with hares throughout, you may even see some real ones on the field!
Please select your first night of your stay in the first date box, followed by your last night in the second box (if you have arranged a one-night stay then please use the same date in both boxes)
* Every booking is a 3:30pm-10am stay, plus you have use of the centre for one day, included in the price
* We accept bookings for children without a disability, however these bookings will need to comply with our current booking conditions so some dates won’t be available to all.
* There are three themed pods – The Enchanted Forest; The Hare Hut; The Chill Cabin
* The pods are roughly 8 meters by 3 meters
* Every pod has a bathroom with toilet, shower and sink
* Every pod has a kitchenette which includes microwave, kettle, fridge and cutlery
* There are four double electrical sockets in each pod
* Each pod includes WIFI and a smart TV
* Each pod includes air conditioning
* Each pod is designed slightly differently; all sleep 5 people but travel cots and fold out beds can be added for larger families
* If you require a shower seat please notify us before staying
* All pods have wide door openings and ramps onto the decking
* Each pod will have duvets, covers and pillows
* We do not provide towels
* You will have milk, tea, coffee and sugar in your pod when you arrive
* All nights include using the centre the day before or after your night in the pod
* Minimum two nights booking from April 2022
* Thomley Members will receive a discount of 10%
* You can add on a food box to your stay, to cook on the provided BBQ in the enclosed social area. Breakfast box (Full English) or BBQ box.