Deer Den Camping Pitch
The Deer Den sleeps a family of 4 (or 5 at a squeeze) in our large bell tent, that comes complete with one inner pod as a sleeping area. You will have access to the bell tent from 3:30pm on your arrival date and you must be out by 2pm on the day of departure. You will have access to an electrical point behind the bell tent and a BBQ station out the front, if you wish to cook yourself some sausages or similar whilst you stay! There is one light supplied in your tent. The tent is then a blank canvas for you to bring whatever you may need for your stay.
Please select your first night of your stay in the first date box, followed by your last night in the second box (if you have arranged a one-night stay then please use the same date in both boxes)
* Every booking is a 3:30pm-3:30pm stay, plus you have use of the centre for one day, included in your pitch price.
* We accept bookings for children without a disability, however these bookings will need to comply with our current booking conditions so some dates won’t be available to all.
* When you arrive at Thomley you will be able to self-check-in by getting your key There are five pitches available: Deer Den, Squirrel Retreat, The Rabbit Hole, Acworth Burrow and Badger’s Bunker. This booking is for the DEER DEN which includes the use of a 5 meter bell tent.
* The area is approximately 6 meters X 6 meters
* Every camping area has shared access to outdoor running water
* Every camping area has their own electric sockets close to their pitch
* The accessible toilets and shower facilities in Thomley’s Manor Hall building will be open throughout your stay
* We do not provide bedding
* Thomley Members will receive a discount of 10%
* You can add on a BBQ or breakfast box to your stay. We also have disposable BBQs available to buy.