We are so excited for camping THIS WEEKEND!
If you can no longer make it PLEASE let us know, as we have had a huge demand and don’t want others missing out.
Some bits to prepare you for the weekend…
– Arrive from 4:30pm for either night.
– The cafe will be open for food until 9pm (there will then be a kettle for overnight use if you want a cuppa). The cafe will re-open at 8am for breakfast. There will be a day menu between 10am-3:30pm then an evening menu again from 4:30pm.
– There will be additional activities in the evenings and on the Saturday / Sunday daytime.
– The accessible toilets will be available at all hours. For showering on the Saturday and Sunday morning we will be asking people to book a slot to ensure those that want / need to shower can. This will be between 7am and 10am. The other toilets will remain open throughout the showering times.
– Our food menu for the evenings will include our BRAND NEW home made pizzas cooked in a fantastic pizza oven. There are also gluten free pizzas available too. There will also be other BBQ items to buy, if pizza isn’t your thing.
– There will be a bar on site from 5pm, selling beer on tap, wine and flavoured gin from 5pm on both evenings.
Please do be patient with us, we are very limited with staff at the moment. We will be cleaning all equipment regularly including the showering area, which will be cleaned between each family shower slot. We will also have a staff changeover period on the Saturday evening at 4pm.