We are recruiting for a Chief Executive – Business Development and Executive Management
Our CEO is retiring and the trustees have taken the decision to recruit a Chief Executive (CE). The CE will play a significant role in steering and guiding the management and future development of the charity.
The role will be accountable to the Chair of Trustees. The CE will have a high degree of responsibility in realising the Charity’s vision and strategic direction through developing enduring partnerships/collaborations that will give the charity its long term financial stability.
For this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills/competencies:
- Building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders with a view to creating enduring partnerships/collaborations.
- Sound business knowledge/understanding, especially around the area of cost/benefit analysis and full cost recovery.
- Project management experience.
- Leadership and general executive management experience.
Salary: £45,000 per annum for a 40 hour week.
To be considered you will need to:
- Complete a Thomley application form
- Provide a cover statement on how you believe you meet the essential elements of this role in no more than 2 sides of A4 paper
These should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12th August
Interviews planned for week beginning 19th August
For additional information/informal discussion contact Warren Koehler on 01844397125
Full job description: Chief Executive JD July 2019.doc